Each G-RISC proposal that is admitted requires a report, which is due four weeks after the end of funding. Details are as follows:
G-RISC Reports are required for several reasons:
- It summarizes, what has been accomplished during funding of your German-Russian research project. This should be communicated to others including the funding organization German Federal Foreign Office and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
- It will be incorporated into an Annual Report of G-RISC and should be readable by a broad scientific audience and document the success of your project.
- It should inspire other people from Russia and Germany to conduct interdisciplinary research between scientists from both countries.
General Information on G-RISC Reports:
- A G-RISC Report must be written in English language (no Russian or German documents are acceptable)
- The report must be delivered as an editable file Microsoft Word (or rtf) Format. No tex or pdf-documents are acceptable. Send your report to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Line feed: single space, character size: 12 (Times New Roman)
- The report must be delivered within 4 weeks after the end of the funding period, as specified in the evaluation form.
- Use the template template for preparing your report.
- A G-RISC report is subject of evaluation by reviewers.
- A G-RISC report does not replace peer-reviewed publication published in English language in an internationally accessible journal or book.
- Peer reviewed publications represent an important success indicator of your project as well as G-RISC.
- Excellent reports and publications in peer-reviewed international journals will be of importance for subsequent projects funded by G-RISC.
- Publications should include in the acknowledgment the sentence: „This work is supported by the German-Russian Interdisciplinary Science Center (G-RISC) funded by the German Federal Foreign Office via the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).“
- Any publications related to a G-RISC project must be submitted to the coordination unit (email@example.com).